Rates and Insurance
- Individual: $150/ 50 minutes // $200/ 90 minutes
- Couples & Sex Therapy: $200/ 50 minutes // $300/ 90 minutes
- EMDR: $150/ 60 minutes
- Extended sessions are offered and can be beneficial, usually 2-3 hour sessions in a weekend
I am in-network with BCBS PPO, TX & United Healthcare PPO
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for behavioral health services.
You are responsible for meeting the deductible and/or copay at each session.
‘No Surprises Act’ allows for you, the consumer to verify an estimate of cost so that there are ‘no surprises’ with your billing. If you use insurance or not, we can discuss your goals and establish a rough estimate of services if that is needed or wanted.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits, outpatient?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session. If your session is after 5 PM or on a weekend, please provide 48 hours notice.
An option for the times you may be stuck and cannot get away…but still want to talk. It is great if you travel, work schedule is difficult to manage or any other time you may not be able to have a traditional session. I utilize a HIPAA compliant platform that is easy to use.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!